Weingut Judith Beck
- Color: Orange
- Grape variety: Gewürtztraminer, Gelber Traminer
(for 0,75 l | 21,21 € / l)
incl. 19 % VAT plus shipping costs
Beck did it again
Judith can do a lot: produce great wine, decorate it with at least as great labels and above all, she always blows us away with her finesse. This Traminer was allowed to unfold on the mash like the blossoms in spring.
Details about this wine
- Style: 8gb. bestsellers, fruity & aromatic, spring wines, light & fresh.
- Alcohol Content: 12
- Vintage: 2022
- Country of Origin: Austria
- Region: Burgenland
- Address: In den Reben 1, 7122 Gols, Austria
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Made by Judith Beck
Wine and nature: For Judith Beck, they simply belong together. In 2004, the winemaker from Burgenland took over the family business and converted to biodynamics. Healthy, natural vines are the best prerequisite for good wine. Judith also relies on quantity reduction, hand harvesting, wood contact and minimalism in the cellar.