- Color: Red
- Grape variety: Blauer Portugieser, Scheurebe
(for 0,75 l | 22,54 € / l)
incl. 19 % VAT plus shipping costs
Like white... but in red
The same vibes as the Marto White. Crisp, aromatic and the perfect amount of craziness you need after a long day - that's exactly what Manna brings. Also goes great with the weekend, sunshine and balcony!
Details about this wine
- Style: chilled reds, light & fresh
- Alcohol content: 9,5
- Vintage: 2021
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Region: Rheinhessen
- Address: Alzeyer Straße 25, 55237 Flonheim, Germany
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Made by Martin Otto Wörner
We got to know Martin's wines at our first natural wine fair. And we knew right away: we always want to drink Marto Wines. And sell them. Unfortunately, we had to be patient: The vintage was already sold out. Then we jumped at the next one. And we agreed: wow!