SAUVIGNON BLANC FUMÉ 2020
- Color: White
- Grape variety: Sauvignon Blanc
(for 0,75 l | 23,87 € / l)
incl. 19 % VAT plus shipping costs
A great surprise from the barrique! Red apple meets marshmallow and old wood in this natural wine from Andreas and Cathrin. Deep, spicy and beautifully long. It pairs wonderfully with soft cheeses and crusty bread.
Details about this wine
- Style: clean & elegant, spring wines, mineral
- Alcohol content: 13
- Vintage: 2020
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Region: Pfalz
- Address: Raiffeisenstraße 5, 67482 Venningen, Germany
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Made by Andreas & Cathrin
Wine and a dog. That's all it really takes for a happy life. Andreas and Cathrin probably see it the same way we do. The two fortune hunters aka Glücksjäger run a small but fine winery in the Pfalz. And we were immediately impressed by their wines: because they have character and depth.